BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

ouchh!

hari berganti hari
bulan berganti bulan
ya i'm totally miss u sayang !
ya sometimes
i heard someone whisper your name
but
when i turned around too see who it was
i was alone
then i realized that is was my heart telling
me that i miss u .
huhh!
cant u tell how much this is hurting me or are u blind too see !
haaa hairul !
the tears that fill my eyes
hmm ;(
i tak bolehh sangat2 lupakan anda
memerlukan masa
ya
everyone tell me i should forget about u . delete all picture yang i still have
remove our relationship status,
coz you don't deserve me !
ouch . ya
they're right,
tQ,!
u dont deserve me kan2
but
i TOTALLY
deserve u laa sayang !!!
HAIRUL BIN ABD RAZAK!* aku sayang kau bodoh bodoh !



No comments:

Post a Comment